- Ζώνη Ώρας
- GMT - 3:00
- Τηλ. Κωδικός
- 0054 2972
- Argentine Peso (ARS)
Κλείστε φθηνά αεροπορικά εισιτήρια για San Martín de los Andes. Ταξίδι για διακοπές ή για εργασία. Για όποιον λόγο και να ταξιδεύετε το Travelkiki βρίσκει για εσάς αεροπορικά εισητήρια για San Martín de los Andes εύκολα και γρήγορα. Οργανώστε το ταξίδι σας και αφήστε το Travelkiki να σας κλείσει τα πιο φθηνά αεροπορικά εισιτήρια για San Martín de los Andes!
You dream of visiting the Andes and you don’t know where to start from? Search for cheap air tickets to San Martín de los Andes, a destination perfect for all seasons of the year! Do you enjoy skiing? Welcome to Argentina’s best ski destination. You’re a sun, beach, swimming and summer sports fanatic? Lake Lácar welcomes you for a relaxing and fun holiday by the water! All around you the fascinating Andean backdrop and the mystical depths of Patagonia, yet San Martín remains a quiet, peaceful town. Find the cheapest hotels in San Martín for your accommodation and be prepared for new experiences, tastes and sights; new stories to tell your family and friends!
San Martín de los Andes is a peaceful, beautiful town with a population of around 30,000 that triples both during winter and summer seasons!
Situated 640 metres above sea level, at the Argentinian side of the Andes, San Martín extends around Lake Lácar and offer great winter skiing and summer vacationing opportunities.
San Martín de los Andes was founded in 1898 at the Neuquén Province of mysterious Patagonia, inhabited, at the time, by the Mapuche people.
San Martín is an idyllic, picturesque little town with houses made of wood and stone, reminding visitors of an alpine Swiss village.
San Martín ranks among the top dream travel destinations for Argentinians. What about you?
The airport of San Martín de los Andes (Aeropuerto de Chapelco - Aviador Carlos Campos) is located 20 kilometres outside the city centre and can be reached by bus.
Getting around San Martín de los Andes
You can get around San Martín de los Andes by bus and taxi. Fares start at 1.10 ARS and minimum taxi fare costs 5.00 ΑRS.
San Martín de los Andes Guide
San Martín de los Andes is a destination different than any other Argentinian one you might have been to. An ultimate favourite travel spot among local Argentinians, San Martín offers a great variety of sights, experiences and activities, the most significant being the following:
- Cerro Chapelco: The most well-known ski resort in Argentina, located on top of Cerro Chapelco, it has 31 slopes of varying difficulty levels, ranging from amateur to pro level. If you’re not into skiing, you can always pick snowboarding instead, or hike the slopes.
- Historic Centre: Historic buildings still retaining the alpine colonial style, picturesque squares, restaurants and quaint cafes, museums, galleries and lots of other interesting spots; you’ll find all of them at the historic centre of San Martín de los Andes.
- Lago Lácar: At the southernmost point of the city, Lake Lácar is a major landmark and a focal point of local social life. Beaches, idyllic spots and the perfect scenery for a relaxing afternoon.
- Mirador Arrayan: One of the most beautiful observation platforms of the Andean slopes, the Mirador Arrayan offers the most astounding panoramic view of Lake Lácar and San Martín.
- Termas Lahuen Co: The town’s most well-known health centre and spa, Termas Lahuen Co is located a few kilometres outside the city centre and offers a luxurious, soothing experience to visitors, among the unbeatable Patagonian lush backdrop.
To travel to Argentina, you need a passport with validity extending 6 months after your travel dates. Greek citizens do not need a tourist Visa, for a maximum stay of 90 days.
When to Go
San Martín de los Andes has a Mediterranean climate with four distinct seasons, in the exact opposite order from seasons in the Northern Hemisphere.
Summer (December - February), autumn (March - May), winter (June - early September) and spring (September – mid December).
You can visit San Martín all-year-round, according your plans and itinerary.